View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
Topdown
The wait is over!

Drives: 2010 Camaro, IOM, L99, Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
sure we all know the moss or whatever law, but guess who has more money and better attorneys.
most of the time your dealer "choose wisely" will take care of you.

for me, its for the warranty I get on the parts, its for the fit and finish, and its for my tastes
nothing against ********, but some of the stuff I have seen is just fugly.
think about it, I could throw a 2 giant 12's and a 1200 watt amp in boxes from wal mart for a couple hundred bucks and be done. But I dont drive a honda accord and Im not trying to impress the 18 year old kid 500 feet away in the walmart parking lot.
I want the custom made to fit gm box that makes the sound in the car top notch. dont need to mickey mouse it.

couldnt agree more...

GM MTX upgrade enclosure

******** all-in-one:
[IMG]http://********.com/images/sg2.jpg[/IMG]

The GM MTX upgrade, looks exactly like a 200.00 walmart boombox, covers the OEM passthrough which makes your car less useful than it was to begin with... the plug and play ******** enclosure actually looks like it was designed for the car... and it allows you to keep your passthrough, keep your OEM amp but replace it with a much cleaner/better amp... so I totally agree, I dont need an OEM upgrade that costs me 750.00 and looks like a Walmart special. I want a custom fit enclosure that makes my entire system sound significantly better than OEM.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
Topdown is offline   Reply With Quote