View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
2Fast4Mu
Nothing is True

Drives: Black 2014 2SS/RS
Thanks...I've actually done that three times in the last 20,000 miles because I was curious and wanted to see if it would help. I considered changing the manual transmission fluid as well, but don't have a good work space to do it myself and I'm not 100% sure it'd be helpful anyway (unlikely, I think, actually).

There was a great how-to vid on YouTube involving a Corvette. I wish I could find it again as the demonstration was really interesting.

So far, after changing the fluid, I've not really noticed a significant difference. I am, however, probably gonna change it again later today just as a last resort.

Again, the problem hasn't really been a *problem* for normal, boring in-the-city driving conditions. The sticky clutch issue is usually only apparent in more spirited driving -- except when it happened to my friend last Friday on the interstate (that incident dramatically increased my concern). With that said, I did indeed buy the car for such spirited driving. If I wanted an unspirited car, I would've found myself in a Smart Car with a 0-60 in three minutes