View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
It would be fun to gather up a handful of C5ers and cruise up and share some great experiences.

Your car doesn't not need to be modified to do HPDE. It's a great chance to really pick up some valuable lessons and key skills to help give you confidence in driving and in your car. Also, its a chance to really push the car and have some fun!

I know this post is early, but after all the summer shows I. Going to be hitting up HPDE at VIR's Octoberfest (Oct 11th - 13th) and then the Fall Finale HPDE at Summit Pointe. (Nov 3-4).

There is a chance I'd do the Summer Breeze event at Summit Pointe as well (Aug 17-18) but not sure yet.

Here is a link to the HPDE through NASA, they run a really great program.

http://www.nasaracing.net/?page_id=88
I will be at Summit Point a few times this year and at VIR a few times. I have the Oct 11-13 date and the Nov 3-4 dates on my calendar already, though I have not yet registered. Should be a blast.

If I can get my car reassembled in time, I am scheduled to go to FATT at Summit Point on March 8th. One day event, at the SP main circuit. Should be a blast. So, I'm in! If you are thinking of any earlier events let me know, I'll coordinate on other stuff I am hoping to do.

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote