View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #26
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Snake View Post
That's no crock. You should call an underwriter for a major carrier and question them on how the rates are determined for you. Also your credit in taken into consideration, but you probably think that's a crock too.
BTW: I am a licensed P&C agent. Call your agent to ask the questions. Then you can comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I've never seen an insurance company pay a claim for a regular repair. So what would reliability have to do with anything? I could see a car with a better crash rating or less expensive replacement parts getting a better rate but not because it isn't reliable.

If that's the case maybe I should turn in a claim every time I have to take one of my cars in for a repair. I've bought enough vehicles over the years for my business and personal use that I know all about how insurance companies come up with new way to rape a person including credit score.

Oh and another thing, Since you're a licensed insurance expert, explain to me why my insurance always goes up on my cars that are getting older and have less value? I always find that to be funny. I guess you'll tell me that your other factors that go into pricing weigh more than what the cost of the car.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote