View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #34
FY_Ivan
Black Mamba

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VACamaro View Post
what did u find out about the VA harness? I ordered a harness but saw nothing special for VA when I was looking. It should arrive tomorrow and now you have me paranoid lol. VA definitely is unfriendly ... I was going to add light covers, if only for daytime driving ... no no no you cant do that!!!!!
Well i think it will fail state inspection if you don't get the VA legal DRL harness (turn off DRLs when high beams are on), at least that was my conclusion after searching online a bit. Maybe you will pass if you go to a 1 man inspection crew , i don't know how he could check that by himself, but I get free state inspections from the dealer for the life of the camaro so I know there will be more than one person that could check the car and fail me. I figured the peace of mind was worth the extra money, plus I got the halo harness built into it since it used much of the same wiring. $95 for two lighting mods, not so bad in my book.

Now to complain about the 50% tint levels per VA law....

Heritage Grille | Gen5DIY Halo & DRL Harness | LEDs - DRLs, dome, trunk, license plate | ZL1 rear and RPI front splash guards | CAI Inc. Cold Air Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can | Oracle Ghosted Sidemarkers | FR ZL1 style wheels | VMax Black Ported TB
FY_Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote