View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:07 AM   #3
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Smile CONGRATS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_P View Post
Hello! Welcome Camaro5 members... and guests to OrangeVert's thread!
Paul thank you for the warm welcome and CONGRATS on ORANGEVERT! I have a feeling a love affair is in the making! Is there any other color other than IOM? HA HA Just kidding fellow owners! This car absolutely looks amazing in ALL FLAVORS! Even the matte black version from Germany looked awesome.

It will seem like an eternity until your car arrives and when it finally does, you won't be able to stay away from her. But then it might be a "guy" once you get delivery. Pull up a chair grab a drink and eat a little popcorn and chat with the fellow fanatics!

I was shocked to find out Orange Krate was a boy. When I drove him I realized he had a strong set of "jewels" so I am stuck with a stud! DARN.

Of course Orange Krate is simply stock for now and there are so many modded rides here it is wild! I am getting a bit itchy to pull the trigger on a ZL1!!! I think it might get me in divorce court but... we shall see.

I will be checking in on your thread and look forward to your documentation along the way as well as photos once the beauty arrives! Good luck as you move forward and I know Becky is gonna do you right.

Jim

PS - Here is a little photo to hold you over on the IOM!
Attached Images

Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote