View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:09 PM   #195
NSCRFN3

Drives: 2010 Camaro RJT 2SS/RS M6
Well not to get off of the tonneau cover subject, because for me that is not really a huge deal. I remember old Chevy's I've had (A 66 Impala Convertible SS for one) when you put the top down you had to snap the cover on with 25 snaps! Wasn't a big deal, that's just the way it was. What is the deal breaker for me is maybe I was just expecting too much. All the talk about how the top was going to keep the same lines as the coupe had me expecting obviously too much. From what I can see the lines of the coupe and that chopped look did not translate into the vert. As much as I hate to say it, IMHO the top looks better on the mustang than the Camaro. With the top down the Camaro is the best looking vert on the road. Hands down! I am just not a fan of the looks with the top up. And this is coming from someone who if you cut me I would bleed ! I spent two years number one on a waiting list for the vert. Bought a coupe cause I couldn't wait and wanted to add a vert. But unless something drastically changes after seeing one in person, that won't be happening. Just my .02 worth.