View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #16795
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by race29 View Post
hahaha sooo true. I got my first camaro at 17 and then went about 10 years without one until the kiddos could get in and out of the back seat without help. lol... My salesman was amazed too that I knew about cars and more than that could drive a stick...lol too funny. Glad to have other ladies with the same passion for cars...it's tough to be a female motorhead we are often misunderstood.
We male motorheads love you female motorheads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Thanks guys. C5 always helps. My comrads always have an ear to listen or a word of cheer. It is just that last year on my birthday I found out my mother was dieing with cancer, then lost her before Thanksgiving. This year the day after my birthday & have to take my dad to an assisted living facility due to altzheimer's. Lots of other stressors also are not helping. I have just been in a sour, rotten, bitchy mood. I know it is not the end of the world & I will get through it, just sucks, that's all.
You've had some tough going. Sounds like some more to go. Best of luck and all our love and prayers to you.