Thread: New to FI!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport-Ho-Vette
Definatly get rid of the cats, as far as the PCV system, I use 1 Mightymouse can with a vent and a boost valve on the suction side, on the "clean" side you can go with the 1LE separator or what I have done. I still use the IPF can as a safety incase any moistire comes into the system, I cap one of their ports. once you see the kit here is my system... Intake tube before supercharger to IPF can to Passenger side valve cover, drivers side valve cover to mightmouse can with breather, Mightymouse can with check valve to intake ( will allow intake to pull air through the can, under boost will close valve and can will vent back pressure) if more pressure is present it can freely flow back through IPF can with no issues. I even have a mightmouse oil breather that will only vent under pressure, no fresh air incoming as all air should be metered by the MAF. We are all here to help and have all had experience in what is working for our setups. Mine has over 27k miles on it now with routine maintenance and going strong, whipped up on 5.0 last night. Let the permagrin start...