View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #29
Bumblebee SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
It took about 3 weeks to do the kit, between welding parts that should have already been there, running back and forth from the hardware store. I have chuck from chucks lsx tuning doing it for me through logging and couldnt be happier with as much as hes helping. When i get back on the dyno I will post the sheet, the 580 is afr around 11.5 on a street tune, been really busy to get on the dyno. I was on the dyno before but now that i got a new wastegate and can get lower then 12psi i have to go back on the dyno, when on it last week to see my numbers and load up the rollers and got a good afr. so probally gonna go on the dyno after the injectors and run 7psi and final tune it.
oo and i forgot to put the wategate in the review but i got a defective wastegate from them and no one whats to do anyhting about it so I bought another one and now dont have problems no more

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote