View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
Cmicasa the Great XvX
Account Suspended

Drives: 07Taho, 11CamaroRS, 12CTSV Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by syr74 View Post
My only issues with a fwd Impala is that The LaCrosse arguably isn't upscale enough in lesser trim levels to leave a lot of room for a really well executed Impala. Don't get me wrong, GM may find a way to live with some product overlap, but they would have to keep it minimized or they are going to revisit some of the same issues they have run into in the past.

BS!!!

The base Lacrosse is still slick enuff to compete with the Taurus, Accord, and even Maxima.

Truth is the BASE Lacrosse should simply be the CXL... the CX (Base) could easily be an Impala.. and a damn nice one at that.

• 255 hp 3.0L DOHC Spark Ignition direct-injection engine with 6-speed automatic transmission, electronically controlled with overdrive, includes Driver Shift Control
  • Dual-stage frontal and side-impact air bags for driver and right-front passenger, head curtain side-impact air bags in front and rear outboard seating positions
  • Ice blue ambient lighting: front and rear doors, console, and instrument panel
  • 8-way power adjustable driver seat
  • Front Bucket SeatsFront Bucket Seats

MSRPš: Starting at $27,085

Put that side by side to even the Taurus SEL and U will find that the base Lacrosse equals it and certainly betters the base SE Taurus. But I digress.. as the Impala in is what we are talking about, and BUICK should be an upgrade from Chevy in the same way Lexus is to Toyota.. Acura is to Honda.
Cmicasa the Great XvX is offline   Reply With Quote