View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
ChevyCowboy
Lining Up!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS, Summit white, M6,
Send a message via MSN to ChevyCowboy
A certain company.........

Im usually a patient guy, and Im not one to make a complaint. But Im getting pretty fed up.

Ordered a cam package 1 month ago, waited to get my email about my ordering being shipped, nothing. So I contacted them and simply stated that I havent received any word that it was shipped or not, they said my order got over looked and they would get one for asap from there cam supplier. Ok no big deal.
Few weeks go by and I email them and state I havent received it or any indication about wether it was shipped or not, got a short reply back that they would look into it.
Almost another week has passed and nothing. Emailed them back yesterday and I have not received word back at all..
Anyone else experience difficulty or bad customer service?
I really hope they fix this situation with out further delay, I hate to be the one to complain, but Im getting no where through emails.

btw order placed March 5th, 2013

Havent stated the company name, Im going to get in contact with the company on here and see if they help me there before I go public