View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #34
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
The push I was talking about was in Autocross this past weekend. However I will be doing both consistently. Road course event the end of this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
Does that make much of a difference? I mostly do RC but have been wanting to try my hand at AC.

I have a rear z bar to put in actually pretty much have a Permagrin kit. Just waiting for my Ridetechs then I will do it all at once.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
The tighter the corner, the better you are with a big rear bar and a soft front bar. On a road course that car can get a bit loose setup that way. Drivers with countless hours of seat time find that to be very fast. Very few of us have enough seat time and skill to love that kind of setup on a road course.

It isn't unusual to see a front sway bar disconnected at an AC event. This allows a lot of front end roll, but also a lot of front end stick. Using OE bars, I think many would find an OE 23mm front bar with an OE Z/1LE 28mm rear bar to be a very good setup for both AC and RC. Am I a fan of a 27mm front adjustable bar with a 32mm rear bar, of course I am. I am the guy that settled on that setup after countless hours of testing and brought it to market. The front to rear difference is 5mm and '6'mm with the front bar to full soft. OE 23 / 28 is a 5mm difference
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote