Thread: IPHONE
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #18
storm79

Drives: 2007 GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
I'm not sure how the enV got in there with 2 phones that have many more capabilities (Q/Blackberry), but I just got an enV over the weekend and really like it.

I was deciding between the LG VX8700 and the LG 9900(enV). The 8700 is a sexy looking phone, the only reason I didn't go with it was the QWERTY keyboard is just so convenient on the enV. Both got high reviews on cNet.

I've had 2 LG phones previously (most recent was a VX8100) and have been VERY happy with them. I keep my phones 2 years then upgrade with the 'New Every Two'.

I'm even such a dork that my ringtone for the enV is the transformation sound from Transformers.

the enV got in there becuz i want a phone with a keyboard for texting lol im extremely fast at texting with my razr but i could be even faster with a keyboard....and the enV is awesome becuz you can open it up and text and yeah.....and thats kinda ironic that your ringtone is the transformation sound from transformers becuz if you think about it the enV kinda transforms ya know...
storm79 is offline   Reply With Quote