View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #150
moondance

Drives: 2011 Camaro Black grey stipes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
There is this small annoyance i have and i hope its not a normal thing that everyone is experiencing. when im driving along about 45 to 50 mph it seems that the tranny shifts into 6th and it settles to a lil bit above the 1000rpm mark and when i lightly press the gas to maintain 45 mph or even 40 mph i get a pretty decent amount of vibration i dunno if the engine is lugging or somthing binding but if i am goin about 50 mph it doesnt do it cause im guessing higher rpm. It just seems the autos are a bit over agressive to find a lower gear for gas mileage purpose i dont wanna have to use manual mode just so i cant keep it at a certain speed. Any help and comments are welcome.
I purchased a 2011 Camaro in June 2011 and within the first 200 miles experienced the same problem. My vibration was so bad it would shake the rearview mirror. After taking it in twice the last time they kept the car and replaced it with a like car. The second car which is identical to the first one...DOING THE SAME THING....took it in this week and they state it is a problem but don't know how to fix it yet. GO FIGURE. They stated it had something to do with the time of the run when the car was made. Not all of them do it. I have a V6 Auto with heads up display.
moondance is offline   Reply With Quote