View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
What about AAC?!?
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, lol.

I will be respectful about AAC, but they are also one of the reasons why I made this thread :

THIS IS NOT BASHING.

They approached me the first night about purchasing some of my products and getting them installed at the fest, at which I told them I had almost all of their products on my car. Then I decided "Hey, I really want some afterburners, let me ask them about the 2.0's", and when I asked them, they told me they weren't doing 2.0 afterburner installs, due to "time constraints". Then I asked if they even brought them to the fest, so people could buy them, and they said no. That's when I lost respect, and the conversation ended.

It's one thing to not be able to do an install due to lack of tools or space for labor, it's another to not even bring a fairly new product to the Fest, and then make an excuse as to why you wouldn't be doing installs. Hell, HPE was doing installs at NIGHT in the PARKING LOT.

Either way, "Customer appreciation" doesn't lie, and eventually great service, or not so great service will catch up to some people.