View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #51
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I would have probably contacted Hennessey first but.........I noticed an oil leak that looked very similar on the floor of my garage to the oil leak that I had fixed last year under a recall warranty for an oil cooler line. I made an appt at the dealership just sure that it was the same thing (because who would have expected the valley to be bad) and after I dropped it off, the called and said that the leak was from the valley cover and they had the supercharger off already and had already contacted Magnuson and Magnuson was sending out the part. At that point I was kinda stuck having them fix it...........That is when I called Magnuson and this all started. Had I had a crystal ball, Im sure it would have gone down differently.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote