View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #58
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
You could not be more wrong.

For those of you that were not there, the Pfadt car ran well, the Eibach car not as well as the Pfadt car. The Grannetelli car -- well he has his story and I have my suspicions as to why it wasn't on the track to compare to those 2010 Camaros that ran.

Any more thoughts you care to share with the group?
OK I agree - I forgot about the Pfadt car - I never saw the Eibach car - if it was there then you are right it never caught my radar. No need to be hostile This is just a friendly chat. If you were there then you know the ZR1 was honking his horn and flashing his light at Paul as he circled the track. My comment was not made to belittle your car. True our car had Granatelli Coil Overs so I can see why YOU would want to do a direct comparo. Additionally our 2010 (pictured) did in fact go on the track and you can see by the pictures it has the X designation after the 20 (as in 20X) because they felt I was a professional driver and therefore it would be unfair to let me compete for the cup. Same as your car since you chose to put Paul in the car. We exited as the K&N Infinity made it final lap and if you were there you will recall we caught him by turn 7 or 8 right before he yanked his rear end out on the track (oops)

After that – they deemed it too dark. Your car was very fast at 1 min 50sec and congratulations. But that was 8.5 seconds slower then the Red ZR1 that ran 1.41. Just to keep it all fair I did also drive the GTR R35 to a 1.53 so your car beat mine by 200+horsepower which translated to nearly 3 seconds faster per lap – Hell I was just happy to get under 2 minutes
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote