View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
BigPopa71

Drives: Dark Knight
Thumbs up Pype Bomb Exhaust for V8 installed on V6 Camaro! Insane! best $266.00 I ever spent !

After jumping around from site to site trying to find the perfect exhaust for Silva, I ordered the Pype bomb system from Pypes! I wanted something throaty to really bring out the sound of the car. Really the six has balls but it does not resonate in the sound of the engine. Well holy crap this system is insane! I have had several SS Camaro owners ask me if I was posing as an imposter with the RS badging so my car would appear as a sleeper. Really I couldnt be more happy.. Price was not an issue I can afford any system out there. What drew me to the PYPE bomb was the Resonators. Those 4.5 inch Resnators coming out the back make the Camaro look like a wild beast. Because the back of the car is rather husky those tips fit the appearance of the car. The installer had to add an extra piece of pipe but it only took an hour to fit this exhaust to the V6. It sounds killer in every gear. It doesnt sound like a beefed up six. it sounds like a killer V8 and you all know the car is already pretty fast. I have the Injen short Ram intake which further projects the note of the exhaust. Word of caution ! If your looking for something subtle this is not for you , this thing kicks @$$ in every gear
Attached Images

Last edited by BigPopa71; 09-27-2012 at 09:26 PM.
BigPopa71 is offline   Reply With Quote