View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtr-camaro ss View Post
Hi C5 members,

I would like to ask the experienced people here, if they have some suggestion for my need. My camaro is a DD car, has some upgrades , planing on doing twin turbo on September, thats why i want to upgrade my suspension. I go to the drag race some times, I will go more often ( not sure about that lol ) after getting the twine turbo, street race with my friends sometimes, go from point A to point B, Basically some of everything.

I was looking and the suspension packages at PFDAT, and pedders suspension packages. My builder recommended PFADT drag race suspension package stage1, Also there is pedders which lot of people recommend, which one should I go with.

Now let's see what do you think about coil overs. I was thinking of PFADT adjustable coil overs, PFADT drag race adjustable coil overs and CB adjustable coil overs. I don't know about pedders coil overs. There is one more brand but I forgot the name it's something start with Xa something like that, I read In one of the thread hat it's the same one as CB but they rebrand CB coil over ( that what I read ), And they sell it for much more than CB. Which coil overs should go with, I don't really know if the PFDA drag race Coil overs worth the extra cash ( around $600 more ) from the regular One.

Please I want to hear from you guys, what do think about what I want to do. Do you guys recommend something els, I would love to hear anything will make my suspension upgrade better. ( don't chose the $5000 upgrade) I'm still in he first stage (:

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread
Both Pfadt And Pedders are gmpp and both of them make very good parts.I have Pedders Xa track 2 kit on my car and am very happy with it.Which ever way you decide to go you will need to rebush the rear diff and the rear sub frame to begin with.Then mod the rest after that since all of the rear suspension parts are mounted to the rear sub frame.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote