View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
dirkdoesdirt

Drives: 2010 Silverado, Ordered 1LE
I heard one guy was going to put the "1LE" badging he got on the sides of the hood bulge like a ZL1. That would seem discreet enough in my thinking rather than the plastering of rs/ss/1le across the back.
In the end, this is what makes all of our cars independent. They're all the same out of the box but what do we do....customize as soon as we get home to our way of thinking.
Love this forum. Started following Camaro5 once I made the decision to get a 2012 Camaro. My dealer didn't have any in stock so I started looking around and we were close enough to the 2013's and I liked the improvements that I decided to wait for the 1LE. I put my order in as soon as they accepted them but cancelled it when I found out the car wont arrive til the snow is on the ground. Couldn't see loosing 6 months of warranty just storing the car. My order is in the system but sitting on hold til I give the go ahead which will be around Jan/Feb.
I had my 1LE badging made up and its my first mod but no car yet!! lol. Great forum and lots of good opinions.
dirkdoesdirt is offline   Reply With Quote