PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
We've been nubbed or is that snubbed?

PQ:
Is the piece around the shifter easy to take out and replace? I may get that piece in leather to get rid of the plastic piece.
It was pretty easy. I mean, I did it while I spent those 14 bored to tears hours waiting for Bonnie at the show. Took about an hour. I can walk you thru it if you decide to do it. Hardest part was not having any tools with me. I had a pocket knife. lol

There are 4 philips head screws. I had to cut a little plastic thing to release a wire before I realized that the wire released on the other end. Hard to explain. The hardest part was figuring out how to get the cigarette lighter power dealy thingy bopper majig, out. It's a little tricky. And it took a while to find the key. It's on the inside. You have to push thru the insert to the two tabs and pull it at the same time, then go to the outside of it and press a few tabs once the metal insert is out to free up the tabs to push in to get the plasticpiece with the cap out. Ok. You had to be there. lol

No too hard. Couple clips, 4 screws couple wire harnesses and swap. required patience. I'd have to label it as easy since I was able to do it while I was waiting in a parking lot and had nothing but a pocket knife.

Door panels? NO WAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
No , now he is the Nubster, defender of the bent wheel, lord of the dented fender, King of Bonnie, oh did I go to far, sorry Bonnie, Servant of Bonnie...................LMAO
I'm no dummy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Yeah and he better keep serving well if he wants to keep adding on to his car.
Car is done for a wile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Nice, nice, nice PQ. Will you install mine too? or are you out of fingers Perhaps you could come back as a auto technician in your next life. Srsly,
you've done a great job with your car. One of a kind
I try. lol BUT, I'm cringing every time I tear something apart. lol