View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #64
v6

Drives: 2012 45th 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xello View Post
MHO...Firstly, you need to come to grips on why you don't want a V6. Is it just a status thing? Remember that the V6 in today's Camaro is much more powerful than the V8 I had in my '79 Camaro. Would you drive the same in either a V6 or a V8? I hope you don't plan on street racing. Opt for the V6 if it's a daily driver for you and the fact you love the style. If you feel you need the SS for status, then you have your answer there as well.
THIS. Bro, if you want to impress your friends, either camaro will. When it comes to people hating on you for having a v6, the question is, do THEY have a Camaro? If you are willing to spend more on gas, using premium gas, and considering the fact they are BUYING your camaro for you, means they will most likely pay for insurance too, which i believe is more for v8's. I'm 18 and i'm saving up for my Camaro. And i'm being wise and choosing a v6 because first, they have power. incredible power for a v6. second, incredible gas mileage. Third, costs less for gas, insurance, and an overall price. Think wisely. Don't worry about what people think of you. A V6 will still impress a girl bro. haha
v6 is offline   Reply With Quote