View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #45
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Ok, No more food after midnight...

Brandi is spending her last night in the garage prior to going to the hospital (shop) in the morning...

I've been talking to a vendor about some suspension parts to tighten up the Brandi's buttocks so this power will not be wasted in spinning tires and making smoke, though she loves to make smoke when the oppurtunity arises.... When a deal is struck, I'll post up the information. I want Brandi to have solid footing, but at the same time, I don't want to transmit the noise of every bug laying on the road, or every pebble I run over....

Pink Pig is going along with Brandi while she is in the hospital. Ohhhhh the trauma... :(

The engine cover and the Roto-Fab radiator cover will come off in the morning. Those pieces will recieve a face lift and be ready for when Brandi arrives back home; after I finish Dougs stuff...and Kyles stuff...

As for the Roto-Fab itself, it's been sold more or less in a pay it forward deal to a good friend in the North East... He is going to install it in his dads car... He is going to pay enough to cover a pint of paint cost for some of the other covers and things I am working on for other people. I wont mention his name right now since I'm not sure he has told his dad he is getting a Roto-Fab Intake... but I know his dad will be happy with it, I sure have been... The TTI/Granatelli comes with it's own air intake system... My new intake system will blow rather than suck...

Pay it Forward...

Yes I know it's quite dirty under the hood right now, we had lots of rain the other day but I wanted to get to San Antonio and deliver Dougs Roto-Fab housing and install that and his Radiator cover... Mission Accomplished...but it's been way to cold for this South Texas boy to get out and wash her... Maybe on the way to the hospital I'll drive through a touchless car wash... I know, sacreligious, but hey...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote