Old 06-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #508
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Bump for..

Then I started it.. And the cops came. Guy was on patrol and gave me a verbal warning. Life is conspiring against this intake I swear. Anywho gotta do some trimming to the sleeve then refit the cones. Fits like butter..

a little late now... but you should have wiped down the area underneath the intake while you had it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
More updates on what's in store for the T/A.

Not all that regretfully (this time around) I'm actually going to put her on the market or trade her outright when the time comes later this year. Looks like my new job came with some perks that made a 5th gen a distinct possibility ranging from an LS all the way up to another L badged car..

A 1LE.

Going to go test one on monday for shits and giggles but I'm already sold on a stripped out version due to the length of my drive (less than 3 miles), the changes GM has made over the years, and the fact that I now have a much better financial situation. Going to let myself settle into this new job and Kentuckiana but expect the next C5 fest or so to have a new car on the show scene.

One that honestly, I don't think I could ever match with the T/A.

It's time to hit the reset button. Good 4th gen T/As will be out there, and I'll grab another Maple Red 6spd. Sure it won't be the same but what is the same will be the memories I've made the the stupid sacrifices I've done (which in turn also made for memories) to make this car a part of who I am both here on the forums and in life.

Time for us to part ways, and if anyone does want a piece of the action, hit me up and we can discuss details. No rush here so if those LS hunters are out prowling for a car but don't have the scratch, no mind here.

See you all on the roads and later on.. hopefully.. as a member of Team 1LE 2014.
damn... I leave for a while and you decide to sell the car.

guess I need to stay here
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote