View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkwpc View Post
Do you have a letter from GM that this will not void factory warranty? how do you know it will not void it?
a note.. these won't void your warranty. call your dealer if ya like but i spoke to mine and they said there's no way what-so-ever simple bolt ons and a safe tune will void the warranty because they can do NO PROVABLE DAMAGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
Can you please explain the differances between the shorties and the long tube headers to me. Dont understand why the long tubes are so much more expensive. Do you get more HP from them? If so, how much more? Will they both pass emissions testing? Thanks for any help
they cost more because they produce A LOT more hp and flow much better than shorties. shorties do little more than change the exhaust note with little to no hp gains. but long tube need tuning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Thats a pretty drastic increase in the lower power range. Is that right guys?
yeah....i call BS on this thread. no way will ANY shorties net this hp or EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS FORUM WOULD HAVE THEM because they're half the price of the LT's.

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote