View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
I'll weigh in...

I have recommended the Hellion kit to several others, and none of them complained... The kits are quite similar other than the additional inlet piping for the Granatelli kit to move the air fliters forward...

About the only original part of my kit remaining is the intercooler, and we have been eyeballing that...

George at TTI is jam-up... very good guy and a great fabricator... If you can buy a kit directly from him, cool, if not, well... good luck...

I purchased the Granatelli kit and I had to BUY two new turbos after one week of driving... No warranty offer, no here, take these and let us make it right... nope, I had to BUY them...

I can live with that but when my wife didn't bat an eye and asked if he would take a check, and he stated, "no, I prefer plastic," It took every bit of self control to not drop him right there in the parking lot at the Fest II in Phoenix... There were literally dozens of witnesses...

I know of several people that have purchased from Hellion and they reported great support, before, during and after the sale...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote