View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #730
DEFENDRZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #36
So what I want to know is whether there is a federally recognized medical condition which will qualify me for some sort of special designation for the illness now affecting me........ZL1-itis. Symptoms include maniacal checking the GM tracking site looking for any change in status, signing on to camaro5.com every 4-6 hours for any shred of information from the GM guys, google searching to see what new videos photos and articles have been released and even worse checking auto parts sites for the best car paint surface cleaner and care information for those of us who have extensions of ourselves sitting in a giant iced parking lot in Oshawa. With or without federal recognition of this ailment someone needs to produce a awareness program for those of us suffering. This is not VENTING. It's not NAGGING. oh no I have long driven past venting and nagging and am fully and firmly planted in the world of WHINING. Yes. I am whining.
I want car #36 to come home. Whah Whah Whah Whah. I'm a girl and I will cry if I want to.