View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #252
blufin

Drives: Fire Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
What The Antichrist is to God, is what ThePill is to the Camaro, lol.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/show...2915#post12915
I always hated reading his posts when he was over here on Camaro5 stirring up sh*t. After browsing the link you posted, I see he hasn't changed. The sad part about THE PILL is he is a very educated person who has his finger on the automotive pulse, but is so blinded by his Blue Oval sunglasses that he can't admit that Chevy has done an awesome job with the Z/28.
Ford has nothing off their showroom floor that will touch it on a road course, and he just can't stand it. He keeps referring over and over that the Z is not able to compete in any sanctioned SCCA class, and therefore pointless. But it was never intended to. The original GM press release said it wasn't meant to be raced in that capacity.
I have never heard anybody that is as obsessed with Camaro bashing as he is. I'm willing to bet even the Mustang guys are tired of hearing from him.

This is me, laughing at you PILL. The Z/28 ran an awesome time and if you were any kind of a true enthusiast, you would be able to appreciate it for what it is. Sad.
Sold
blufin is offline   Reply With Quote