View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #407
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
LOL. How are you even comparing keying or stealing wheels to sugar, or just water in the tank. Keying, eh fine a couple hundred bucks to paint half or panel of car in what will be a widely available camaro color, wheels eh, maybe a thousand, sucks big ones, but its get-over-able. Sugar and water in your gas.... talkin the big bucks to fix your engine. no thanks. steal my wheels and key my car, but stay the hell out of my gas tank.
perfect example: when i was in highschool, all the seniors cars in the lot had tires slashed and sugar put in tanks, thanks for my locking gas cap, i just get a lovely key treatment. I spent 2k replacing my racing tires and painting, but much better than losing my big block (or facing expensive repairs).
Im just saying, this is the big 2000's, we shouldnt even be using gas anymore, but since we are, LOCK IT UP. We spent a lot of money on our car. we want it LOCKED. everywhere. my damn 02 mazda 6 locked. lets go chevy.
Didn't they put all kinds of stuff (sugar, water, ammonia, etc) in a car on Mythbusters a few years ago and it didn't hurt the car one bit?
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote