View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroitalia View Post
Well with an axle back there will be minimum power gains, it is mainly sound... i doubt an even 5hp.. you will need a cat-back for some more power. I personally like the MRT, i was looking at the SLP but i heard some negative feedback on them. I have only heard positive on the MRT's and there are many members with them installed. I am still debating between version 1 or version 2, even though my heart is telling me version 1 and it is about $100 cheaper. So I would have to say that is a pretty good bang for the buck, an excellent sound for around, what like $400? But for a more deep smooth sound I would recommend the version 2, again only positive things I have heard even though the price is a bit higher, around $500?

and congrats on the purchase! I am from MD as well, where are you located? What intake are you looking at?

Best of luck, and happy modding!

I have the MRT v1.0 installed and I have no regrets, the sound is absolutely amazing. Only problem would be the drone, but you get use to it after a while, and if you like hearing your car, it's not that bad to begin with.
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote