Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Trent501

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS
Talking New Guy

Hello everybody! I want to start by saying that I am extremely thankful for my amazing family, and I do realize that I am extremely blessed!

So my story... I am 16 years old and I fell in love with the fifth gen Camaro about a year ago. I'm pretty sure my parents got really annoyed because whenever we would pass a Camaro, I would point and yell, "CAMARO!" Anyway, I turned 16 back in March, and I drove my sister's old Mitsubishi for about five months. As much as I loved the new Camaro's, I never once believed that I would get one. Well, this past Friday I had just gotten back from a trip in South America with my church, and my parents picked me up from the airport. So, on the way home, my dad was telling me that he had taken my car somewhere where they did some work on it and did things to "spice it up." I was just wondering what he could of possibly done to a 4 cylinder Mitsubishi Outlander to "spice it up"? So he opened the garage, and there it was, in all of its beauty, a summit white 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS with orange stripes I freaked out. They even took a video of my reaction, and it's pretty funny. Anyway, i absolutely LOVE this car! It is amazing!!! I've looked at these forums some over the past couple of months, and I figured I had to become a member now. (I'm trying to upload pictures, so I hope it works)
Attached Images

Trent501 is offline   Reply With Quote