View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #6
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
I would go with Number 1 with the stipulation that if the fix fails, they buy it back and they get you a new car. (The way you wrote that, it would seem that with option number 3 you "Trade the vehicle at market value and they’ll contribute xxx to a new Camaro." means they pay the difference.)

Good luck.
Thanks, I have corrected # 3 to be more accurate as they would not pay the difference, only a small amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaulnSS View Post
My thought would be option 1, I assume the other options still are on the table if option 1 fails.
And yes, my assumption is 2 and or 3 would still be available to me should the fixes fail again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
I would go with #1, then if that doesnt work, id trade it in at market value + extra cash from them, and make the dealer give you a deal that leaves little to no out of your pocket (they have already made a ton of money off of your warranty work im sure)
The problem is if I go the trade route, the difference out of pocket after what they are offering would be about 3K-4K. I've have read about my States lemon law and still have plently of time if needed. I really, really hope in never comes to that and that this can be resolved directly between myself and GM.