View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Bosse'sBoss

Drives: '16 Camaro SS 6 spd manual transm.
Letter to GM, requesting changes on 1LE & their answer

Guys, Here I share you the information that I received from GM, this might clear some questions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Very interested on the new Camaro 1LE. But I don't like the Vinyl hood cover neither the black rear spoiler. Is there any way that I could delete those on the order or better yet to upgrade to the high wing spoiler and transformer style stripes?. Also I consider a disadvantage that the wide of the wheels is not the same on front and back and will not be able to rotate the tires that are same sizes. Comments like this you will find them from many interested future owners. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for contacting Chevrolet and for your interest in the 2013 Camaro! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us and are delighted to assist you with your inquiry. We are so thrilled to hear you are in the market for a new vehicle. General Motors produces vehicles with preset options; therefore, the changes you are requesting cannot be altered by the manufacturer. Additionally, the Transformers Package is no longer available to order on the Camaro. We suggest speaking with your dealer for aftermarket options. If you are not currently working with a Chevrolet dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by using the Locate a Dealer web tool on http://www.findchevydealer.com. We appreciate your comments on the Camaro wheels and not having the option to rotate them. The comments you have made will help us provide the quality products you expect. We value your business and will forward your comments to the appropriate department.
Bosse'sBoss is offline   Reply With Quote