View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #12
Dack

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Dack
Haha, funny this thread took root today. I took my 2ss/rs to my local service department to have my sunroof looked at because it rattles any time you close the doors with the windows up (it rattles from the air pressure). So I took it to them and told them the story and also added that it pooled water in one corner so it may be a little offset (I wasn't worried about pooled water, it wasn't much, only something I noticed when I was washing it). So what do they do? They raise the other side up so it sticks up above the level of the car, and now it rattles FAR worse than it ever had before. Now I can't close my door without it rattling (including when the shade is closed, which surprises me).

This fine work coming from the same dealership that told me (they also messed up my wheel by putting a inferno orange stitching one on first then I bitched so they ordered the correct one to put on and mounted it, then my car would drive straight with my wheel cocked 5 degrees to the left) that CamaroScotty's service manager is wrong in thinking they were a tooth or two off mounting the wheel (they said it is keyed so it only goes on one way) so they adjusted the toe out so it drives straight. Now it drives way differently than the first 10,000 miles on the car (not as responsive and stiff). And it's hard to get to a decent service center since the closest one is 45 minutes away and I work the same time as the service center is open. I'm just screwed... :(
Dack is offline   Reply With Quote