View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2010 View Post
I am having a Magnacharger TVS 2300 installed on My SS with the L99 engine.I have a Corsa catback exhaust that I am going to install tomorrow.I also have a LMR CAI that should come today.My question is what performance upgrade will compliment the MagnaCharger the best.I have been on the phone with Magnuson and they are telling me I should send back the LMR CAI.They said there kit comes with a tune tube with K&N filter and I want see much from the CAI.I was thinking about doing a set of longtube Headers.What headers would fit up the best with my Corsa Exhaust?I would like to hear what you guys think the best performance upgrades would be for the MagnaCharger....
I am putting Magna Charger on Mine as well.

I am getting the kit from Hennesy...Polished isn't available until July 15 already ordered.

I have already Put American Raqcing Long Tube Headers and I believe they are the only street legal long tubes available nopw if that matters. Thet come with Cats and connect to the headers. I than put a Corsa Cat back system that connects just at the cats like OEM. only took 4 hours to take old out and entire system back on.

When supercharging the best gains acome from anything that helps that baby breath. Its just a big air pump. The more air you take in the more you have to exhaust.

The hennesy kit comes with airbox and They will even do a custom tune to your box to match your mods.

My Dealer is installing mine as soon as the polishedcomes in I am third on the list!

Anyway The Exhaust is the Best sound exhaust I have ever heard and I have
been around alot of cars. It really wakes that baby up too....Unbelievable what headers and exhast do for these babys they love it!

Sorry for the long winded answer and Just my Opinion...

Good luck

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote