View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #17
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Seriously thinking about getting this installed. Just looking for some feed back from anyone who has already installed. Talked to two ZL1 owners who both did the install and they absolutely LOVE IT! From what I've read it gives you anywhere from 20 to 30 more horsepower as well as the LOUDEST EARTH SHATTERING Exhaust note possible. Definitely will Rattle Every Window in the Neighborhood. Then with a press of a button you're right back to stock.

Wow, that's impressive! Their videos on the website sold me immediately. Husbands Birthday next month, love to sneak out "The Devil's Nightmare" and surprise him with this setup all installed. Matter of fact while I'm letting him drive I could reach over and press the button to "Wide Open" and hopefully he doesn't have an accident, literally or in the seat of his pants!
my .02 this. the system is post cat's so 30hp is hard for my to buy into. It will be louder than stock for sure and should sound like a car with muffler deletes. I hear them all the time they sound decent.

as far as earth shattering loud hear again cats are still in place so it is all on your deffinition of loud but I don't find it earth shattering but then again I grew up racing 10 second cars with open headers.

my issue is the cost. I can buy longtubes for the money they cost and longtubes really do give you broad real power through the band.

the advantage is the control factor I suppose hos there is a programable setting.

I want optimum power for my money so I am having hard time spending $900 on these. that would buy me stainless power headers +ZR1 cam +springs.
2013 ZL1 -sold
2007 Z06- sold
2014 Chrysler 300
2011 Duramax 8" lift, deleted tuned
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote