View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
My Custom Rally Yellow 2SS/RS.

Just dropped it off for detailing/new car treatment but here are two teaser pics i took this morning. Yesterday i had bumble bee style stripes(moproauto.net), tint, yellow bowties, gills, side emblems, and real trunk blackout added and the gm chiclets removed. I am really really please with mopro's stripes and my installer which was Speed Styles in Indian Trail,NC the owner did them himself and said they were definitely complicated, it tooks him all day long but turned out great. So here's two quick pics once i get it back today around 5pm eastern I willl take some more pics showing everything that was added. These pics definitely don't do it justice hopefully when it is zainoed up i can get some better ones and Speed Styles took some also will probably add to their website or facebook.

UPDATE: More pics after detailing and Zaino. Tint is 20% Sides and Rear and 5% on the little back windows. Gills are ridergraphics style 2 and the rear black piece is from them also. Third pics start the new ones after the zaino.
Attached Images

Last edited by jpsuperman81; 09-02-2009 at 04:12 PM.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote