View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Can someone explain...

The class rankings among camaros? I was born in '84 and didn't really start paying attention to cars until about the same I started paying attention to girls (correlation???)... about 10, so 1994. Now the way I grew up knowing about camaros was the SS was the top. The 4th gen SS has an awesome hood and looked 10 times nicer than the other camaros, even the Z28. I knew both the Z28 and SS had powerful V8s, but wasnt sure on the specs. But I always understood the SS was 'it'. Now thats not the same. Don't get me wrong Im not threatened like some are lol, Im glad GM is releasing a new beast against the competition. I just wanted to know if anyone knew the history and significance of the badging and how they were ranked among other generations. I mean ranked as in price lineups/power/peeing contests whatever. I don't mean like "V8s are better than V6's" crap because its not always the size of the ... well you know. Someone school me please so I can understand better and appreciate more the

Z28