View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #131
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Bumblebee View Post
I live in MA. Maybe Bumblebee and I can visit you ! There are a lot of camaros at dealers in my area. I have been to them all before I bought my car & after, but I bought my car particular car in NH. What dealers are you thinking of visiting ? Try Pride in Lynn see Roman, or Mackmulkin in NH where I bought my car see Francis. Tell them John with the Transformers camaro sent you.. If I have the day off I'd be happy to meet you, or help you get there. If it is a nice day I'll even bring Bumblebee. Make sure not to act too excited, Don't tell them where you are from or how far you have travelled or in my opion any dealer will take advantage of you big time, give them a lowball price like $4000 less than the sticker, and see what happends. I got the best price at Macmulkin in NH. It's only about a 1 hr drive from logan airport which will be the same for any other dealer you go to in my area lynn is about 1/2hr away, Danvers is about 1/2 drive, Norwood is about 1/2 to hr depending on the traffic. Framinham is about 40 min away from Boston. I can tell you my personal experiences with different dealers in my area in a private message just to be fair to the dealer and not to say things in public. In any case send me a message in private if you want to talk. There were a lot of ABM in my area, at least one at every dealer. Now I see each dealer also has a synergy green on too.

Here is my camaro story-
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/2010-c...aro-ss-rs.html
i found another dealer, they're in hingham... it's called best chevrolet and they are giving me a FANTASTIC deal, i feel. i really just wish i could find a dealer that would do a trade with them so i didn't have to travel SO far. so if there are dealers closer to me that would do a trade, let me know, lol!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote