View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #30
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
Its nice for all the members here to see how all of you sponsors have replied. Do you think that any of these membrs feel too comfortably about spending their hard earned money with you when the answer they will get to a problem is " you gotta pay to play". Sucks to see that your vendors just see us as a means to your greedy end.
See I think it is greedy to expect a company to give you something you are not entitle to. It's even worse to publically have a temper tantrum because they did not bend. Worst part is, this is not even a matter of them having a bad or strict warranty. No parts manufacturer pays for warranty labor.

If you read most vendors order terms, they state that labor costs are never covered under any circumstance. So while many will not speak up in a thread like this, trust me, if the situation came to pass, don't think they would hesitate to tell you no on labor money.

And yes, you do have to pay to play. As someone who had the stock GM oil pump go up, and had to replace a motor with 3K miles on it, I know it sucks.
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote