View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #89
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Cool, are those five stars on your ride? Love that red line too, that is tight. It really changes the whole look of your car. I was a bit nervous about them too. But, if they didn't work I also have a charger I could have put them on. That's a V6 too. I'm still waiting on my Pedders suspension to completely come in so Pedders USA can get it out to me. Kinda pisses me off that I've seen other people here getting kits from Pedders or at least it seems that way from what there saying and then Pedders (somebody) is doing a Camaro and I couldn't get my two kits even though I ordered them 5 weeks before I went home on vacation, spent 4 weeks at home, and I'm now back in Iraq with another two weeks behind me and they still haven't come in from Austrailia. What?
Anyway, that'll throw a Drop Coil kit and the Sport Pkg kit up under my baby. Then whenever Fesler gets there kits in I'll have their complete Hydro Carbon Fiber interior kit minus whatever they come out with between the last two months and whenever they get the parts I ordered. That will complete the things I've already paid for and then I'll be looking at a JetHot engine/exhaust treatment and maybe Lingenfelters SC kit. Also, thinking about putting the STS remote twin turbo on the Charger. All in all it's going to be very busy for me till next Christmas with paint and as many car show's as I can get too.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote