View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #33
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
I wanted to post my experience with G3 Composites. I put a $300 deposit down on a ZL1 front splitter. That was 2 years ago. About 6 months ago I said screw it, and had him switch the order to a manual shifter bezel and the center console side pieces. As of December 30th, they were supposed to ship out; I even got a tracking number, that still has not been processed. Everytime I text or email him, I get the same response, that my parts are ready to ship, then the next day, they were either lost or stolen (which I don't believe happens 6 times in a row). I finally have had enough with the BS and told him that I need the parts shipped out with proof from the carrier by Friday or I will need my $300 back. He said that his painter will be coming in tonight to finish the parts, and they should ship out this week. One too many excuses.

I will be flying out to Florida this weekend to take care of this in person. I hope for his sake that I don't hear any more excuses.
Not trying to stir the pot - but I have an email from Alan saying he fired his painter last Monday. So don't know if he has a new guy already...