View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 01:23 AM   #23
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Heck...if the members want both, I say why not? What would be stopping us from allowing a member to get the banner if Dragons were to win and vice versa? I'd say that as long as we can get a bare minimum of 10 people for each sticker, we'd be okay.

I was seriously hoping for more like 50 people to have voted by now. 50 people on one sticker would bring the price down for all. But, maybe ... Mindz...if you can talk to your buddy. See if the bulk order applies to only one type of sticker, or if the order applies in just the number of orders regardless of type of stickers. If they can do more than one sticker, but we all benefit by getting the price cut, then let's all go for it.

The problem I foresee w/ a winning sticker is this...Those who wanted the losing sticker might/most likely will not order the winning sticker, thereby lowering the # of members needed for a bulk order. With the #'s above, we already have 10 for each style sticker...that's good enough for 2 sheets (if the banner can be made into a size where we can punch out 10 stickers for that sheet.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote