View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #20
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
You have no idea how many times I've asked this over the years. Bottom line, somebody at C5 has to be buddies with somebody at AAC. There's no other explanation because they are usually very good about keeping only reputable vendors. The AAC case does baffle me though, because I can't for the life of me think of a major product release they have done that hasn't had a major debacle accompanying it (p13s, sidemarkers, mirrors...all horrible messes). But you'll get the same few guys in every thread lining up to take a bullet for them (some of them mods).

"But, they have a warranty!!!" Big deal, with the amount of times you, the customer, pays to send back FAULTY products and receive your next set of soon-to-be faulty products, you could have purchased them twice over. Warranty means nothing when they put the responsibility for poor quality on the consumer.

I do feel bad for the newer members that don't know any better. Those of us that have been around since the beginning know better, well, most of us do.

The only thing I haven't had trouble with from them is my dome light bulb. Woohooooo!

And I know exactly who your talking about...but ill keep my mouth shut
Can you say sponsored? It sure seems that way
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote