Sad day indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
It will ba a sad day Monday...

Farewell good friend, farewell… :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post

I really hate to see this!!!

Thanks for all that you have helped us out with here on the boards!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Thrill View Post

I am very sorry for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shnomac77 View Post

Hopefully whatever you get next will at least dull the pain a little...

Thank you for all the time and devotion you have put into this car we all love so much. Thank you for sharing everything with us here on Camaro5!

Number "Z"
You are the man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
But all in, the Camaro just seems to suit me. It fits me just like that favorite pair of jeans. It isn’t a perfect car. Not by a long shot....................but I have found it is perfect for me.

Perfectly stated, Number 3.

Every time I see my car I think, "!wow!"
Every time I get in my car I think," !wow!"
Every time I drive my car I think, "!wow!"

Thank you so much for everything you've done for this community of Camaro enthusiasts. We appreciate it more than we could ever say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Hey Number 3 -

Thanks for sharing all of your adventures with 296. There were many times while we we waiting for our cars to get out of Area 51 that your stories were read and we kept the faith. You and Mrs. Number 3 went beyond the norm and made it a point to show prospective Camaro owners what it was like to live the Camaro lifestyle before they could. You gave rides, you answered questions. People were able to take pictures and video.. We'll all miss you with 296, but are sure that you will end up with another great ride soon.

Here's to you sharing 296 with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
I wanted to say thanks for passing along all your insight on #3 and #296 to us. Photos, reviews, random thoughts...all worth it!

Maybe you'll get lucky next year and be handed the keys to a Z28 'vert to drive for a while. :5thgenvert:

Sounds like this weekend would be a good chance for one last short road trip in #296. Enjoy it while you can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Jim,

So very sorry to see 296 go.

But we couldn't be more grateful for everything we've learned and experienced through your willingness to share your time and entusiasm with us.

Thank you, Sir.

I don't know what I would ever do if I had to give back VIN7085, my "ROCKETSHIP"....

That being said, I agree with everyone else's feelings that WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN...

I can't imagine losing such a good and loyal "friend"...

I wonder what happens if and when the Fbodfather ever has to part with his beloved Thor

I think we can all agree that we are VERY ATTACHED to our own personal Camaros and wish you and Mrs 3 all the best in your future endeavors and whatever car you are assigned next..........

Thanks for the memories...