Thread: ARH Rules
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
My situation was similar... I ordered my ARH's from Sean at Phastek (GREAT SHOP and even better customer service!!!), mine too also came looking like it had been dropped and had a hole in the side of the box. (no fault at all on Phastek's part).

I inventoried everything and then went to work. Once we started to put on the driver's side header on, we noticed the end circle was bent (hints the round hole in the shipping box) where the header connects to the cat.
Talk about a pain in ass trying to get it straight!!

I called ARH the very next morning and 1 day later; not only did i have a new header, but also a new High-flow Cat that was perfectly matched. No questions asked!!

I cant tell you how good it felt to have such great customer service!! You guys have a customer for life thats for sure.

Your product is amazing!!!
10 Camaro: Built 376, LSA Heads, BTR valve train and Stage III Camshaft. F1A 12 Rib-3.75 pulley (17psi), Squash Dual Fuel System with Return (Dual Walbro 450LPH on a Hobbs Switch), Aeromotive regulator, Holley Fuel Rails, ID1300's. RMVB 4L80, 4K Stall, and Trans-brake. 9" IRS, 3.50 gears with a full spool
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote