View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #22
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
My wife went with me to her first Camaro gathering and she was looking around at other cars. She would ask me questions about parts on other cars and I would either explain what I knew, or ask the owner of the particular car she was looking at to explain it.

She was particularly taken by a Roto-Fab CAI and radiator cover... Cha-Ching.... Guess what my next mod was...We have a member in San Antonio that gets real good deals on stuff and so via him, I placed an order and within a week, I was back in my shop spraying color on the radiator cover. The install was straight forward, and took no time at all....

I'm really hoping that the radiator cover will be able to stay on the car after Brandi delivers the Twins... We are thinking it will, but time will tell... I may have to do some minor fabricating to reshape it a little, but thats nothing...Have cutter, will travel...

And.... until now, other than a few shows, thats about it.... for mods.

Well, last night, I put a set of Eibach lowering springs on her with the able assistance of Joe, Racer778. Thanks Joe...

So, on to now.....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote