View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #49
FC_GIBB

Drives: 2012 Impala LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf6866 View Post
anything can be made to go fast...i could make my daily driver civic hatch back lighting quick, but whats the point...its still a civic. and this is not to disrespect the cobalt owners...those numbers are quite impressive and i much prefer a cobalt that can flex it muscles than a ricer any day!

I'm with ya on this. I used to be a honda guy. Get a hatch or crx that weighs next to nothing a boost or spray a b-series motor, the things will suprise the hell outta you.
but in the end you still have a Civic.

I was weighing buying a new cobalt SS. But to me although not as quick, my V6 Gen5 was the better buy. Maybe it was the looks or nostalgia but Camaro won me over.

Cobalt SS/TC is still a bad ass little ride. Just didnt fall in love w/ it like the Camaro.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.
FC_GIBB is offline   Reply With Quote