View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
M-SS

Drives: Camaro SS 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
M-SS, where are you located exactly? Have you spoken with our Customer Assistance team at all to try and see what we can do to help you? I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your brakes. Hopefully I can assist you with this.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Mr.Jeff thank you for your concern , I have seen you around Here , you have helped lot of camaro owners I salute you for that and I hope you will be able to help me too

I am from OMAN exactly from The capital of OMAN MUSCAT and we have only one chevy dealer here Called OTE ,

Dealer replaced my pads both front an rear and noise started ! After few days I went back to the dealer and told them about the brake noise also told them about GM's TSB and they said they know about it ,, then next day they called and said your brake issue is fixed and with no charge , i took the car and drove it for about 30 min the noise started again :( I called the service guy he said they didn't replace the pads , they just cleaned the rotors and the brake kit !!! And I noticed I don't have the roller Skate pads !!! This Saturday I have an appointment with the dealer again .

Mr.Jeff I hope you find me a solution because I am really tired of the noise and I really don't want sell my camaro it's an awesome car .

Thank you

M-SS is offline   Reply With Quote